Posted on June 9, 2011 by TheLordThyGod
Posted on March 16, 2011 by TheLordThyGod
Spoiler Alert – If you watch this, you die in seven days:
Filed under: Evil, Fuck you, Medication, sport, uh oh, wtf?, zombies | Tagged: Cricket, The Devil | 3 Comments »
Posted on February 15, 2011 by diarrheaBot
And a critique From Touching the Void:
Filed under: Civil Rights, Dance Revolution, Fabulous, Music, zombies | Tagged: Boney M | 4 Comments »
Posted on October 23, 2010 by diarrheaBot
Apparently its a Japanese report about a machine in China.
Remember people, avoiding cheap Chinese food is in your best health interests.
Filed under: Ari Ruined Christmas, Diarrhea, Engrish, Evil, Shit For Brains, Sweet lord why, wtf?, Yo Animals, you sicken me, zombies | 3 Comments »
Posted on October 17, 2010 by diarrheaBot
Posted on September 13, 2010 by diarrheaBot
It can never be unseen.
Please take your poon and burn it in the fires of Mordor.
Filed under: Ari Ruined Christmas, Bitches, Diarrhea, Your day is ruined, zombies | Tagged: cher | 5 Comments »
Posted on July 5, 2010 by diarrheaBot
Posted on May 23, 2010 by TheLordThyGod
Posted on May 18, 2010 by diarrheaBot
This guy is fucking crazy – lets talk about it:
- Love – nobody can even fucking agree how to spell his name. You will see it either spelled Qaddafi or Gadafi, with el or al in front. If you want to be a good dictator, you gotta keep people guessing
- Hate – guy is clearly an asshole. We know pretty much for sure he helped support the <a href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103″>Lockerbie bombing</a>, which killed 243 people.
- Love – what type of terrorist dictator has the flavor of this guy? Dude is always rocking proper shades and a Jheri curl. Usually with some crazy ass bathrobe to boot:
Does Quadaffi have to smack a bitch?
Yesterday, he was rocking the M-frames.
Seriously - I couldn't get away with this shit on Halloween.
- Love – Dude was in the running for “closest thing on earth to the living dead”. Everyone in the free world keeps waiting for him to die but it just doesn’t happen. Other competitors were Kieth Richards, Ronald McDonald, and Michael Jackson. Then MJ went ahead and took the prize – I hope you understand MJ is still alive and well hanging out in the Wall-Mart parking lot. But I digress:
Don't shake too hard - arm may detach.
- Hate – he just titled himself a Colonel. If you are a dictator, much more fitting to declare onself the “supreme leader,” at the very least.
Filed under: Ari Ruined Christmas, Celebrity Murderers, Cosplay, douchebags, Evil, original, revenge!, zombies | 2 Comments »
Posted on March 13, 2010 by TheLordThyGod
Filed under: Bitches, delicious, Evil, Fabulous, Medication, Ninja Tactics, pwned, Shit Flipping, Stuff, The Brits, uh oh, Useful Things, Vs, wtf?, Yo Animals, you sicken me, zombies | Tagged: 5 Second Films | Leave a Comment »
Posted on March 2, 2010 by diarrheaBot
Infectionator – spread the zombie plague.
I personally would like a version where you spread a crabs epidemic instead.
My HS was 355,100 but I wasn’t trying to score high.
Filed under: Flash Games, Mars Attacks, nerdcore, Ninja Tactics, zombies | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 2, 2010 by TheLordThyGod
Posted on January 11, 2010 by diarrheaBot
Mike – dont get upset – I was kidding! I’ll always be your Mountain.
Filed under: Diarrhea, No, Sweet lord why, zombies | Tagged: We enjoy swingin alot | 1 Comment »
Posted on December 17, 2009 by diarrheaBot
Posted on November 29, 2009 by diarrheaBot
According to legend, George Clinton, under the influence of LSD, told Eddie Hazel to play the first half of the song like his mother had just died and to play the second half as if he had found out she was alive … Though several other musicians began the track playing, Clinton soon realized the power of Hazel’s solo and faded them out so that the focus would be on Hazel’s guitar. Critics have described the solo as “lengthy, mind-melting” and the ending as “an emotional apocalypse of sound.”
Update: I just found out George Clinton is from Plainfield, NJ. Just goes to show you how devoid of culture the state is when it adopts Bon Jovi as its favorite son over George Clinton.
Filed under: Mind Control, Music, Stream of Consciousness, zombies | Tagged: Eddie Hazel, George Clinton, Maggot Brain | 1 Comment »